Monday, May 3, 2010

2090

Frame-1:
I & a couple of my friends/Colleagues Travel in time through Time-Machine to
reach Secunderabad in the year 2090.
There are alot of High Rise buildings like we see in USA in early 21st century. Wide multi-lane express highways are seen all across the city. We land on a high rise building & then somehow
reach the bottom of the building & go wandering in the city. I made conversation with some people & was surprised to find that every one still speaks Telugu language there.

Frame-2:-
Suddenly the movie "Adithya 369" comes to my mind & i asked a Pan-shop wala near-by if
he has heard about the great king "Sri Krishna Devaraya". He tells me that he never even heard of him. Yes I think, we got too modernised in 2090 to remember history. People just want to move marching forward into the future.
Past is past.

Frame-3:-
Then, Suddenly the Sky is lit Brightly & we see a big fire-ball/Meteorite
zoom past above us & hit the city somewhere. The Impact could be felt across
the city. We get instructions from our team in the command module to reach
the top of building & get into our TimeMachine/Module as soon as possible. We
get back into the building & start looking for Elevators. We find an
elevator( Lift as we call it in India ). But to ascend every three floors
above, we need to insert a one-rupee coin. God, even using elevators has
become expensive in 2090. People have become so mean & stingy. I try to use
the same one rupee coin we use today in 2010. It doesnt work.

Frame-4:-
I managed to get some NEW one rupee coins from near by & finally managed to get to top of
that High Rise building & Get into my Time-Machine. We start flying back & as we rise above, we could clearly see the Impact left by that Meteorite/Fire-ball in the city. There is a HUGE HOLE/CRATER maybe 100 ft wide centering middle of a highway & we could see fast moving cars still falling into the crater. Maybe they are not able to see that crater from a distance or not
able to control the high-speed modern automobiles of 2090...........................

REALITY-BITES:
Gosh.............. I wake up to find myself in Seattle, WA today on May-2nd 2010. Have I been Dreaming. I cannot believe it.
I am full of Joy to be in the present Right Here Right Now.
Yes. I have been dreaming this morning & the Time: Year2090 & Location is Secunderabad.

This has been the MOST INTERESTING DREAM in my LIFE so far.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chaala interesting & variety dreams vasthayi ra neku :) Good one.

Unknown said...

baane undi nee sambaram ...

Neelima said...

emanna kalana!!! wah wah wah wah